“fragnan.com” collects and uses the information and personal data that the user provides to it when using the site www.fragnan.com, for the following purposes:
1.1. concluding and executing contracts for the purchase and sale of goods with the customers of the electronic store www.fragnan.com, providing the opportunity to apply for consumer credit for paying for goods, sending orders to customers, receiving payments, exercising the right to refuse purchased goods, return goods for replacement, satisfy complaints, as well as any other purposes related to the execution of the concluded contracts for the purchase and sale of goods with the customers of the electronic store www.fragnan.com;
1.2. creation and maintenance of the client’s profile during his registration in the electronic store www.fragnan.com;
1.3. sending an information bulletin (newsletter), as well as advertisements and marketing offers to the client through any type of electronic communication, including by email, by phone, through the Viber application, through Facebook, Google ads and others;
1.4. financial and accounting activity, implementation of the provisions of the Accounting Act, the Value Added Tax Act, the ZKPO and other applicable regulations;
1.5. to improve the services, including to create new functionalities of the electronic store, to make informative business decisions through the use of aggregated analysis and business research;
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
2.1. To fulfill the objectives under item 1, subsection 1.1. of this Policy (conclusion and execution of contracts for the purchase and sale of goods with the customers of the electronic store www.fragnan.com) FRAGNAN.COM processes the following personal data – name, surname, social security number, permanent address, delivery address, email address, phone number, bank account;
2.2. To fulfill the objectives under item 1, subsection 1.2. from this Policy (creating and maintaining a customer profile when registering in the electronic store www.fragnan.com) FRAGNAN.COM processes the following personal data – email address and login data; when registering with a Google account: first name, last name and email; when registering with a Facebook profile: first and last name as visible in the Facebook profile, Facebook profile picture and email address;
2.3. To fulfill the objectives under item 1, subsection 1.3. from this Policy (sending an information bulletin (newsletter), advertisements and marketing offers) FRAGNAN.COM processes the following personal data – e-mail address, first name, last name and telephone number of the client;
2.4. To fulfill the objectives under item 1, subsection 1.4. from this Policy (financial-accounting activity) FRAGNAN.COM processes the following personal data – name, surname, social security number and billing address (in case of issuing an invoice to a natural person); payment and transaction data;
2.5. To fulfill the objectives under item 1, subsection 1.5. of this Policy, FRAGNAN.COM processes the following personal data – cookies (in case the client has cookies enabled in his web browser, the Company processes the behavioral records from the cookies located on the website), IP address, data provided by the client’s browser, data on clicks, products visited.
STORAGE PERIOD FOR THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF DATA
3.1. Personal data provided in connection with online orders are stored for a period of 5 (five) years in order to protect the legal interests of the Company in case of legal or administrative disputes with customers of the electronic store, and the accounting documents are stored for the corresponding statutory period;
3.2. Personal data provided when registering a profile on the website www.fragnan.com is stored for a period not longer than the existence of the customer’s profile on the website. After the expiration of this period, the Company takes the necessary care to delete and destroy this data without undue delay.
3.3. Personal data provided to receive newsletters, advertisements and marketing offers are stored until consent to their processing is withdrawn;
3.4. Personal data provided for financial and accounting activities are stored for the relevant statutory period;
3.5. The personal data processed for the purposes of item 1, subsection 1.5. from this Policy – until the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected.
THE CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
4.1. to the natural persons to whom the data refer;
4.2. to persons, if provided for in a regulatory act;
4.3. to persons processing personal data;
4.4. to the owners of “Fragnan Perfumes” LTD
Personal data is not disclosed to recipients in third countries and international organizations.
“FRAGNAN.COM” processes the personal data of users on the basis of a contract concluded between the User and “FRAGNAN.COM”.
5. USER RIGHTS
Each User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union.
Each User has the right to:
● Being informed (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
● Access to your own personal data;
● Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
● Erasure of personal data (right “to be forgotten”);
● Restriction of processing by the administrator or personal data processor;
● Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
● Objection to the processing of his personal data;
● The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
● Right to judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject’s rights have been violated.
The user can request deletion if one of the following conditions is present:
● The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
● The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
● The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
● Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
● Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
● The personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and the consent was given by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
● Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
● The processing is unlawful, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires the restriction of its use;
● The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
● objects to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator prevail over the interests of the User.
Right of portability
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain a direct transfer of the personal data from one administrator to another, when this is technically feasible.
Right to object
Users have the right to object to the administrator against the processing of their personal data. The administrator of personal data is obliged to terminate the processing, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Every User has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of his personal data to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or to the competent court.
“Cookies” are short text files or small packages of information that are stored by the Internet browser of your terminal device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit various sites and pages on the Internet. The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns to the Website. Some “cookies” also have a more specific application, such as to remember the user’s behavior on the site and facilitate the user’s use of the Website. More information about how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?